- Emitted Color: UV
- Lens Appearance: Quartz
- 6.8×6.8×5.5mm standard package.
- Suitable for all SMT assembly methods.
- Compatible with infrared and vapor phase reflow solder process.
- Compatible with automatic placement equipment.
- This product doesn’t contain restriction
Substance, comply ROHS standard.
- UV Curin
- Package Dimensions:
1. All dimensions are in millimeters.
2. Tolerance is ±0.15mm unless otherwise specified.
3. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Part Numbering System:
（1）J : Substrate code
（2）Package type: 6868
（3）LED Color：P1 means UVA
（5）0:CRI not required
（6）M:Type of Silicon
- Absolute Maximum Ratings（Ta=25℃）
※Duty 1/10， Pulse Width 0.1ms.
△ Soldering time max 10sec
■please refer to IF-Ta diagram of curves for the temperature during application
- Parameter 1400MA
- Typical Electro-Optical Characteristics Curves
- Test items and results of reliability
- Judgment criteria of failure for the reliability
1. U means the upper limit of specified characteristics. S means initial value.
2. After each test, remove test pieces, wait for 2 hours and test pieces have returned to ambient
temperature, then take next measurement.
- Soldering :
1. Manual Soldering
The temperature of the iron tip should not be higher than 350℃and Soldering time to be within 3 seconds per
2. Reflow Soldering
Preheating : 140℃~160℃±5℃,within 2 minutes.
Operation heating : 260℃(Max.) within 10 seconds.(Max)
Gradual Cooling (Avoid quenching).
- Lens cleaning
In the case where a minimal level of dirt and dust particles can not be guaranteed, a suitable cleaning solution can be
applied to the lens surface
- Try a gentle swabbing using a lint-free swab
- If needed, the use of lint-free swab and isopropyl alcohol used gently removes dirt from the lens surface
- Do not use other solvents as they may directly react with the LED assembly
- Do not use ultrasonic cleaning that the LED will be damaged
- Carrier Tape Handling
The following items are recommended when handling the Carrier tape of LEDs
- Do not twist the carrier tape
- The inward bending diameter should not smaller than 6cm for carrier tape.
- Do not bend the tape outward.
- Storage temperature should not exceed 60℃
- Handling :
Care must be taken not to damage LED’s silicon while exposing to high temperature or contact LED’s epoxy resin with
hard or sharp objects, such as metal hook, tweezer or sand blasting.
- Notes for designing:
Current limiting resistor must be used in the circuit to drive BINGRI LEDs within the rated figures and not to overload
BINGRI LEDs with instantaneous voltage at the turning ON and OFF cycles.
When using pulse driving, the average current must be within the rated figures. And the circuit should be designed to avoid
reverse voltage when turning off the BINGRI LEDs.
In order to avoid the absorption of moisture, it is recommended to solder BINGRI LEDs as soon as possible after
unpacking the sealed envelope.
If the envelope is still packed, to store it in the environment as following:
(1) Temperature : 5℃-30℃(41℉)Humidity : RH 60﹪Max.
(2) After this bag is opened, devices that will be applied to infrared reflow, vapor-phase reflow, or equivalent
soldering process must be:
a. Completed within 168 hours.
b. Stored at less than 30% RH.
(3) Devices require baking before mounting, if:
(2) a or (2) b is not met.
(4) If baking is required, devices must be baked under below conditions:
48 hours at 60℃±3℃.