Features & Application
• For common mode noise suppression in high speed differential signal lines: USB3.0, IEEE1394, LVDS,
•Up to 6.0/7.5 GHz differential mode 3 dB cutoff frequency
Core material Ferrite
Environmental RoHS compliant, halogen free
Ambient temperature –40°C to +85°C with Irms current Maximum part temperature 105°C (ambient + temp rise) Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +105°C. Tape and reel packaging: –40°C to +80
Resistance to soldering heat Max three 40 second reflows at +260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C /85% relative humidity) 85% relative humidity)
★ When ordering, please check part number
Isolation (Vrms) : 250V. Winding to winding isolation (hipot) tested for one minute.
Impedance/Inductance/Q/ LCR Angilent E4991A
Resistance DC Chroma 16502
Current per winding that causes a 20°C rise from 25°C ambient
Electrical specifications at 25°C
Weight 11.3 – 13.3 mg.
Packaging 2000/7″ reel; Plastic tape: 8 mm wide.
Packaging will different,accroding the various chip size.
Typical Impedance vs Frequency
Common Mode & Differential mode
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO + 125℃(Includes temperature when the coil is heated)
- External appearance: On visual inspection, the coil has no external defects.
- Terminal strength: After soldering. Between copper plate and terminals of coil. Push in two directions of X.Ywithstanding at below conditions.
Terminal should not peel off. (refer to figure at right) 0.5kg Min –2012
- Insulating resistance: Over 100MΩ at 100V D.C. between coil and core
- Dielectric strength: No dielectric breakdown at 100V D.C. for 1 minute between coil and core
- Temperature characteristics: Inductance coefficient (0~2,000)x10-6/ ( ℃ -25~+80 ). ℃ , inductance deviation within±5.0%, after 96 hours.
- Humidity characteristics(Moisture Resistance): Inductance deviation within ±5%, after 96 hours in 90~95% relative humidity at 40 ±2 and 1 hour drying under normal condition.
- Vibration resistance: Inductance deviation within ±5%, after vibration for 1 hour. In each of three orientations at sweep vibration (10~55~10 Hz) with 1.5mm P-P amplitudes.
- Shock resistance: Inductance deviation within ±5%, after being dropped once with 981m/s2 (100G) shock attitude upon a rubber block method shock testing machine, in three different
- Resistance to Soldering Heat: 260 , 10 seconds(See attached recommend reflow)
- Storage environment: Storage condition: Temperature Range: 10 ~ 35 (Generally: 21 ~ 31 ) , Humidity Range: 50% ~ 80% RH (Generally: 65% ~ 75%) ; Transportation condition: Temperature Range:-35 ~ 85 , Humidity Range: 50% ~ 95% RH
- Use components within 12 months. If 12 months or more have elapsed, check soldarability before use.
- Reflow profile recommend:
CMC2012S500-0.4AT, CMC2012S600-0.4AT, CMC2012S670-0.4AT, CMC2012S900-0.4AT
★When ordering, please check part number
Isolation (Vrms) : 250V.Winding to winding isolation (hipot) tested for one minute.