Features & Application
• IEEE 802.3 Ethernet compatible
• Discrete transformers and common mode chokes for flexible PCB layout
• Pair with common mode choke CMC2012F801-0.28AT for EMI reduction
• Expanded temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
• Environmental RoHS compliant, halogen free
• Low profile 5335 footprint: 5.30× 3.50 × 3.40 mm
Core material Ferrite
Terminations RoHS compliant matte tin over nickel over silver palladium-glass frit.
Ambient temperature –40°C to +85°C with Irms current.
Maximum Part Temperature +125°C
Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +85°C. Tape and reel packaging: –40°C to +80°C
Resistance to soldering heat Max three 40 second reflows at +260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
” Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C /85% relative humidity)
85% relative humidity)”
Inserion Return Loss LCR Angilent E5071C/E5071B
Inductance/Cp Angilent E4991A
Current per winding that causes a 20°C rise from 25°C ambient
Electrical specifications at 25°C
Weight 155 – 175 mg.
Packaging 500/7″ reel; Plastic tape: 12 mm wide.
“Packaging will different,accroding the various chip size. ”
1. Operating temperature range: -40 TO + 125℃(Includes temperature when the coil is heated)
2. External appearance: On visual inspection, the coil has no external defects.
3. Terminal strength: After soldering. Between copper plate and terminals of coil. Push in two directions of X.Ywithstanding at below conditions.
Terminal should not peel off. (refer to figure at right) 0.98kg Min –5335
4. Insulating resistance: Over 100MΩ at 100V D.C. between coil and core
5. Dielectric strength: No dielectric breakdown at 100V D.C. for 1 minute between coil and core
6. Temperature characteristics: Inductance coefficient (0~2,000)x10-6/ ( ℃ -25~+80 ). ℃ , inductance deviation within±5.0%, after 96 hours.
7. Humidity characteristics(Moisture Resistance): Inductance deviation within ±5%, after 96 hours in 90~95% relative humidity at 40 ±2 and 1 hour drying under normal condition.
8. Vibration resistance: Inductance deviation within ±5%, after vibration for 1 hour. In each of three orientations at sweep vibration (10~55~10 Hz) with 1.5mm P-P amplitudes.
9. Shock resistance: Inductance deviation within ±5%, after being dropped once with 981m/s2 (100G) shock attitude upon a rubber block method shock testing machine, in three different orientations.
10. Resistance to Soldering Heat: 260 , 10 seconds(See attached recommend reflow)
11. Storage environment: Storage condition: Temperature Range: 10 ~ 35 (Generally: 21 ~ 31 ) , Humidity Range: 50% ~ 80% RH (Generally: 65% ~ 75%) ; Transportation condition: Temperature Range:-35 ~ 85 , Humidity Range: 50% ~ 95% RH
12. Use components within 12 months. If 12 months or more have elapsed, check soldarability before use.
13. Reflow profile recommend:
Lead-free heat en duran ce test
Lead-free the recommended reflow condition
★ When ordering, please check part number