Features & Application
． Magnetic shielding structure, closed magnetic circuit, strong anti-electromagnetic interference,
ultra-low buzzer, high-density installation.
“．Small size, high current, range up to 60A,
The temperature rise current and saturation current characteristics.”
maintain excellent performance in high frequency and high temperature environment
．Low-loss alloy powder die-casting, low resistance, firm structure, high product accuracy.
．The working frequency range is wide, up to 5MHz or more.
．RoHS, halogen-free environmentally friendly products.
Resistance to soldering heat Max three 40 second reflows at +260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
“Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C /85% relative humidity)
85% relative humidity)”
1. All test data is reference to 25℃ ambient.
2. IIdc： DC current (A) that will cause an approximate △T of 40℃
3. Isat ：DC current (A) that will cause L0 to drop approximately 30% Typ.
4. Operat between temperature range -40℃ to +125℃
Impedance/Inductance/Q/ LCR Angilent E4991A
Resistance DC Chroma 16502
Current per winding that causes a 20°C rise from 25°C ambient
Electrical specifications at 25°C
Weight 397 – 425 mg.
Packaging 1500/13″ reel; Plastic tape: 12 mm wide,
Packaging will different,accroding the various chip size.
1. Operating temperature range: -40 TO + 125℃(Includes temperature when the coil is heated)
2. External appearance: On visual inspection, the coil has no external defects.
3. Terminal strength: After soldering. Between copper plate and terminals of coil. Push in two directions of X.Ywithstanding at below conditions.
Terminal should not peel off. (refer to figure at right) 0.8kg Min –0503
4. Insulating resistance: Over 100MΩ at 100V D.C. between coil and core
5. Dielectric strength: No dielectric breakdown at 100V D.C. for 1 minute between coil and core
6. Temperature characteristics: Inductance coefficient (0~2,000)x10-6/ ( ℃ -25~+80 ). ℃ , inductance deviation within±5.0%, after 96 hours.
7. Humidity characteristics(Moisture Resistance): Inductance deviation within ±5%, after 96 hours in 90~95% relative humidity at 40 ±2 and 1 hour drying under normal condition.
8. Vibration resistance: Inductance deviation within ±5%, after vibration for 1 hour. In each of three orientations at sweep vibration (10~55~10 Hz) with 1.5mm P-P amplitudes.
9. Shock resistance: Inductance deviation within ±5%, after being dropped once with 981m/s2 (100G) shock attitude upon a rubber block method shock testing machine, in three different orientations.
10. Resistance to Soldering Heat: 260 , 10 seconds(See attached recommend reflow)
11. Storage environment: Storage condition: Temperature Range: 10 ~ 35 (Generally: 21 ~ 31 ) , Humidity Range: 50% ~ 80% RH (Generally: 65% ~ 75%) ; Transportation condition: Temperature Range:-35 ~ 85 , Humidity Range: 50% ~ 95% RH
12. Use components within 12 months. If 12 months or more have elapsed, check soldarability before use.
13. Reflow profile recommend:
Lead-free heat en duran ce test
Lead-free the recommended reflow condition
MA0503-R47M14A, MA0503-R68M14A, MA0503-R75M12A, MA0503-1R0M11A, MA0503-1R2M11A, MA0503-1R5M10A, MA0503-2R2M8A, MA0503-3R3M6.5A, MA0503-4R7M5.5A, MA0503-6R8M5A, MA0503-8R2M4A, MA0503-100M3.5A, MA0503-150M2.2A
★ When ordering, please check part number